RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the Contitential Conti's are discontined, what is the BEST OEM all-season replacements out there for the money for the Supercharged?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Assuming standard 255/50R20 sizing, take a look at the Yokohama Parada Spec-X ($150/tire + shipping at tirerack.com, or $142/tire in 265/50R20).

The reviews on the tire look pretty good.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
446 Posts
I've been happy with the Hankook Ventus ST RH06 tires (even in the snow up in Tahoe) - went for a slightly bigger size, at 265/50R20. I'll probably stick my Cooper STTs back on soon though...

·
Registered
121 Posts
i just bought some Michelin Latitudes and I must say they are spectacular. Great grip and a quiter ride compared to the Michelins I had prior.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your replies! I went with the Michelin Latitudes as well. So far so good 07Carrera :thumb:

·
Registered
405 Posts
What about a tire with a little more off road and snow traction than the mentioned tires without getting too noisy? Unfortunately my 09 HSE came with 20 inch wheels and I don't care to replace them.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I just got the Conti DWS tires. They are asymmetrical and have proved to be better than my stock michlin Sycromes. That said I feel like they make be a little softer and they don't seems to handle high speed bumps as well, but so far no issues with blow outs. I drive in NYC a lot and find myself hitting large potholes frequently.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been using Vredestein Wintrac for the last 5000 miles and have found them to be superb in the ice and snow and perform just as well as the Conti tyres that came on the vehicle. They are 255/50R20 size, about £135 each from Camskill in th UK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts