RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GM at Land Rover of Bellevue spent 13 month working with Land Rover headquarter in UK, and the first 3 of 5 Limited Evergreen (what Washington state is known for) Edition finally arrived at our store :D

Each 1 is finished with unique bespoke paint color mixed specifically for this project.

Bespoke limited editions are something common in Chinese and Middle East market, but our dealership is the first and only one in US to ever done this with support from headquarter.

Here are some quick pics, video walkaround will come shortly:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow. While I'm new to Range Rover Sport's, and still learning all I can about them, I have never seen one as beautiful as this. Please send me a DM.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I stumbled upon the Quicksand colored Evergreen Edition featured on YouTube:

Tank Green
Nardo Grey
Quicksand

·
Registered
2 Posts
Checked the msrp. I get the Bespoke trim level is rare but wow; this Rover is making a Bentley look like a bargain.

·
Registered
244 Posts
They need to bring that Nardo Gray color as a regular color option.

It's beautiful with the black contrast.

2015.5 RRS HSE SCV6 VAP

·
Registered
196 Posts
They need to bring that Nardo Gray color as a regular color option.

It's beautiful with the black contrast.

2015.5 RRS HSE SCV6 VAP
I’ve seen a few Nardo Grey SVR’s that were wrapped in the UK it is a fantastic color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,230 Posts
Really cool exclusive models and colors, thanks for sharing.

Checked out the MSRP too. Lots of good options in that price range, never thought a Sport could get that high.

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
331 Posts
Stunning color that green is & seems like JLR is giving the L494 one last hurrah before moving onto the next chassis in a year or two.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tank Green and Bespoke Grey look great with the dark accents. Great name choice for a special edition package in Washington State.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
476 Posts
I don’t really understand the money grab here. That green is stunning, but that’s $35k more than I paid for my 2019 which already has an SVO paint option. I didn’t get the exterior carbon pack, but that seems to be the only difference.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don’t really understand the money grab here. That green is stunning, but that’s $35k more than I paid for my 2019 which already has an SVO paint option. I didn’t get the exterior carbon pack, but that seems to be the only difference.
Don’t forget the circle door badges with the Evergreen logo that likely cost $10 to produce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
God that first one is incredible. Can’t find it on their site unfortunately. Probably already sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts