RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help. Yesterday I started my RRS in the garage and hubby thinks it's making a strange noise (one which I hadn't noticed inside the cabin so not sure how long it's been like this). We popped the hood and he can see that one of the pulleys looks 'sloppy' as the belt spins at idle. We have tried for a solid day to figure out which pulley this could be and what function it performs - trouble is we can't find an accurate pulley or belt routing diagram ANYWHERE /:( I have scoured the forums and am at a total loss in trying to figure out what this pulley is.
It hard to say what its location is in comparison to the other pulleys as we have been unable to identify these either as it's such a tight squeeze and almost imposssible to see anything. I can say though that this pulley has no visible bolt, it appears to just slide onto a flat-ended shaft (no bolt holes or anything either , so not sure how it would be secured). Can anyone share a diagram or maybe some insight from a 2010+?? I do have a video as I stuck my phone inside can captured the wobble, just not sure how to post it. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are a god-send!! Thanks again :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts