RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I sent the original BECM from my 2000 P38 to Kermits percision in florida over a year ago. He has not been able to help me. Is there anyone reliable in the USA that can send a donor BECM and ECU that from a similar vehicle. Unlock the similar BECM and ECU and program my orignal key fobs and etc.?

My poor truck has been sitting for over a year due to some bad advice by a self proclaimed Rover expert here in the US..:-x

·
Registered
176 Posts
Agreed - Scotty took my BECM, cleaned it up, tested it and helped me winnow electrical/mechanical issues from BECM issues. Having owned this vehicle now for a few months, that alone was worth its weight in gold. Have Scotty give you an estimate, box it up safely, insure it for $1500 or whatever it would take to get a new one if UPS sinks it in a mudhole inadvertently, and know that you're in good hands! Ship with UPS or FedEx ground so that you have a real tracking number!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stuff is on it's way to Scott......

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's got the stuff now, and it's wait and see... :shock:
Got the BECM back and truck is now running thanx to ROVER SCOTTY... Now it's time to tear into all the SH_Tuff I could not fix while the BECM was out..

·
Super Moderator
2,231 Posts
He got is fixed by Scotty as he said, but Scotty is no longer around. Someone else appeared saying he had taken on Scotty's work but hasn't been around for a while. Cal-Rova or Marty (www.p38webshop.co.uk) both in the UK, are the only ones that seem to still be working on faulty BeCMs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts