Range Rovers Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
The wheels are Ov erfinch, or OE style...

Only thing missing are these badges I guess:

You can use thesse kind of badges on the steering wheel or as a replacement on your LR centre caps

:)

G.

phil. said:
i gotta admit i wasn't wowed by the new wheels at first...but before you hang me out to dry, i have to say looking at these pics...WOW! i think you're onto something there w/ the rims and color coding. excellent job!
I must be blind ... what "color coding"? Looks pretty standard to me aside from the new rims - which are nice by the way.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Boaz said:
phil. said:
i gotta admit i wasn't wowed by the new wheels at first...but before you hang me out to dry, i have to say looking at these pics...WOW! i think you're onto something there w/ the rims and color coding. excellent job!
I must be blind ... what "color coding"? Looks pretty standard to me aside from the new rims - which are nice by the way.

hehehe me too :) Actually I coded the color instead. The reverse of the norm :) I dont know man....it's as close to a stock vehicle as an RRS can be...:)

Pokerplayer

meant to say the color of the rims matching the gray trim :oops:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
trgft said:
so I'm not along, pokerplayer,
photo taken 2 years ago when I just got the GL, while my RRS was still fresh stock.

:D

Very nice!!! Best of both worlds ;-)

How would you compare the Command system from our RRS nav? As much as how ancient our nav in the RRS I find that the Command is harder to navigate through the menus. I gotta admit, I love the 7 speed tranny and paddle shift :) Been using it more often now. When I first got it I couldn't care less for it but now I find it really usefull for a quick down shift when passing another car.

Pokerplayer

btw, I just added my rear spoiler for the Merc. Subtle but I like it :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.