RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Bearmach HawkEye made in 2011 which at the time came with a security key for a RR L322. When purchased I was told the unit could be assigned additional codes for other vehicles subject to buying another code. I went to do this for a P38 only to find out that the company that Bearmach sources the HawkEye from, Omitec, has been taken over by VDO who no longer support the product in anyway including supplying new codes. New codes can no longer obtained be although I have seen them on sale in the US which is confusing as you have to contact Omitec following purchase from a retailer.

Does anyone know how to crack security codes or know of a source? Annoyingly, the software for all models to 2012 is loaded on the device, just cannot access it. Failing that does anyone want to swop a L322 one for a P38 version?

(Copied from P38 technical - I think it should be here)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes very annoying, I had Hawkeye for my P38 for 10 years great product when I acquired an L322 like you I sought a code.......I searched high and low to no avail.
I managed to sell the Hawkeye for a good price and bought an icarsoft v2 very good product covers everything I want to do on both models.........and no code required :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts