RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
chaser said:
I just replaced my OEM battery with the Interstate MTP-93. Dealer advised this is what they would replace the oem with. Bought at a Firestone tire store for $130.00. Took 30min to replace.
thank you. I heard this battery from my local LR dealer before. I guess this is probably the most common aftermarket battery my RR. well, I'll give local shop a call. appreciate your input :clap:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
03rangiemark said:
rrtoadhall said:
Heck I have been banging my head against that wall for over two years. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're making a funny, right? Throwing a bit of ironic arcasm are we?
(hint: I see neither where you hail from or what you drive in your avatar or signature block...) :p :p :p
I am confused as I see Maltby, WA USA in the Avatar and 1997 4.6 HSE Granite Edition in the Signature for RR Roadhaul and I have seen that Signature many times....?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is it possible to get the stock batterys? my alternator went out a while ago so i opt for a new battery to but the dealer sold me regular interstate and said it was oem its working and all but i feel that big beast of a battery work better are they availble anywhere new? :think:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Gazellio said:
I am confused as I see Maltby, WA USA in the Avatar and 1997 4.6 HSE Granite Edition in the Signature for RR Roadhaul and I have seen that Signature many times....?
He was pulling a quick one, to see if we were on our toes. It's been corrected since. :wink:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts