RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of recently my instrument panel stopped displaying side indicator lights (and no ticking sound), no emergency signal indication, PDC does not work...

Everything works outside the car, but I don't know about it when driving, here how it looks like: YOUTUBE

After researching the Internet I figured out it might be bad LCM, so I got a replacement one, fitted it, but no luck, nothing changed.

Mileage remained the same because replacement part came from a car with less mileage then mine, but there is no even that black dot indicating that mileage was altered, just like the car does not know that LCM was replaced.

When I connect power to the LCM I hear something initiates, but same happens when I connect my old one.

Any advice? Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not a big help but android units can cause it according to this

have you tried battery off for half hour?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dan, thanks, the thing is I don't have an Android head unit installed. I do have one, but haven't tried to fit it yet because lacking the 6 meter extension cable...

Haven't tried to keep the battery off for half a hour, just removed & touched the terminals and put them back.

Update: PDC is back (reconnected the PDC ECU & it started to work), all sensors work, but my diagnostic tool still don't see the ECU :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts