RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2018 SVR When I put he car in reverse it doesn’t show the backup camera. It only shows the imposed car with sensors around. Likewise, when I click on the camera button. It does nothing?

Anyone have any hints for me? Or experiencing the same? I’m hoping it’s not related to the issues others are having with the pro duo screens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got in and it works now.
I think it needed a reboot ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I noticed that when the parking sensors are activated automatically or by pushing the button on the screen, it just shows the computer graphic with the sensors, car outline and the colored bars. But then if you put it into camera mode or go into reverse, it'll do both the cameras (reverse and 360 view next to it) plus the parking sensors display....all along side of each other. Why not just....make it simple and show all three whenever the sensors are activated or when it goes into reverse??? Wouldn't that be more simple programming?? :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m noticing that when the PDC function is activated (cause you’re too close to something)then the camera doesn’t come on and I can’t turn it on too. Even when I put it into reverse.

The snow and ice are kinda messing with my sensors.

Anyone else in snow areas experiencing this?

AK2TX agree!
Make it simple lol!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had this same problem. After I got the software patch for my monitor issues, my car no longer does this, ie. Just a picture of the car with sensors.

I did notice NOW though that when I turn the car on and immediately go into reverse just a plane back up camera comes on. But if I do it after I’ve been driving a while, the whole 360 camera app pops up. Almost like the computer didn’t have time to turn on all the way and a lame camera view is all that’s available.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had this same problem. After I got the software patch for my monitor issues, my car no longer does this, ie. Just a picture of the car with sensors.

I did notice NOW though that when I turn the car on and immediately go into reverse just a plane back up camera comes on. But if I do it after I’ve been driving a while, the whole 360 camera app pops up. Almost like the computer didn’t have time to turn on all the way and a lame camera view is all that’s available.
Do you have info about which update you got?

·
Registered
46 Posts

Do you have info about which update you got?

It’s a patch that came out about a week ago. Some other people posted that it is the same version of the software. I brought my car back twice because the first time they tried to load it, everything was worse. Now everything seems to work. Except what I posted earlier but at least the camera Turns on.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s a patch that came out about a week ago. Some other people posted that it is the same version of the software. I brought my car back twice because the first time they tried to load it, everything was worse. Now everything seems to work. Except what I posted earlier but at least the camera Turns on.
Thank you.
It’s kinda driving me nuts now.
Any time where the car is close to anything in startup. The cameras don’t work
Unfortunately, I’ve gotten so used to cameras that I kinda suck without them now.

If you happen to have the work order lying around or know what the version/campaign can you let me know?
I want to get that info to my dealer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thank you.
It’s kinda driving me nuts now.
Any time where the car is close to anything in startup. The cameras don’t work
Unfortunately, I’ve gotten so used to cameras that I kinda suck without them now.

If you happen to have the work order lying around or know what the version/campaign can you let me know?
I want to get that info to my dealer.

Incontrol touch pro software update phase 2.5 to 3.0 870150

Interactive control display module update 869504

Interactive display module A update 869505

1 - 11 of 11 Posts