RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover Sport HSE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I need some help. I bought a boat and needed to install the OEM trailer wiring harness(VPLST0072). In order to install you have to remove the driver side tail light and the interior panel behind the light. Everything is now back together and installed however the rear light is not working at all - turn signal, brake, and tail light don't come on. Additionally I get a Parking Aid Warning that the rear backup camera is not working (and it isn't) when I start the car. I can't find a fuse that covers all those things. I checked all fuses for the driver side tail lights and the rear camera. They were fine - although I changed them just in case.

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover Sport HSE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Didn't see how to add my signature. I have a 2012 Range Rover Sport HSE in Columbus, Ohio.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
135 Posts
Most likely you need a computer like gap tool to activate it in the settings, dealer can do it. I takes them 5 minutes but they will charge you an hour. For close to $200 bucks at a dealer I’d invest in the tool itself and have it for later needs. As for the issues with camera and sensors go back and check the wiring again. Something could be loose or disconnect by accident.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts