RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.

Got a friends Evoque in this morning. Having a peak or should I say poking the darkness. Reader flags up code in title. So the humidity sensor does not function permanent error code. If the sensor is not replaced can anyone suggest what wont function normally? I understand the sensor is up by the mirror housing but its expensive. The heating is used on Auto.

Thank you

·
Registered
66 Posts
Greetings.

Got a friends Evoque in this morning. Having a peak or should I say poking the darkness. Reader flags up code in title. So the humidity sensor does not function permanent error code. If the sensor is not replaced can anyone suggest what wont function normally? I understand the sensor is up by the mirror housing but its expensive. The heating is used on Auto.

Thank you
I would assume it would only affect the climate control while in Auto mode, as the car tries to keep a comfortable level of relative humidity.
Im guessing the AC would stay on the whole time Auto climate is on, instead of cycling...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
wungun
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing