RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think that if you are replacing the whole thing, diff included, then it would be fine. Any compatibility issues would only arise if you wanted to swap parts between the axles.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've always been led to believe that the axle gear ratios on all coil-sprung Land Rovers were the same. Though I'm prepared to be corrected, of course.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've seen in the service manual that abs and non abs are different, but my 93 with abs has axles shown for non abs. I've since swapped axles from one vehicle to another and found no problems. I once swapped newer diff. from disco,with axles and had no problems.So I would guess you can do it. Visably the only difference is end cap that is detatchable with circlip.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
classicjack said:
I've seen in the service manual that abs and non abs are different, but my 93 with abs has axles shown for non abs. I've since swapped axles from one vehicle to another and found no problems. I once swapped newer diff. from disco,with axles and had no problems.So I would guess you can do it. Visably the only difference is end cap that is detatchable with circlip.
thank you so much 4 the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts