RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So my 2006 RRSS needs new front sway bar bushings. I called the dealer-$375+tax. Then I called the neighborly Indy gent who wants $315+tax. Both seem on the high side and I certainly thought the Indy would be significantly cheaper. At that price I'd just go to the dealer and save myself over 1.5 hrs of travel time. What have you guys paid for this? Thanks in advance for any help!!

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
335 Posts
you can buy the sway bar bushings for about $65 for the pair, then check you Indy for labor
Ok. So my 2006 RRSS needs new front sway bar bushings. I called the dealer-$375+tax. Then I called the neighborly Indy gent who wants $315+tax. Both seem on the high side and I certainly thought the Indy would be significantly cheaper. At that price I'd just go to the dealer and save myself over 1.5 hrs of travel time. What have you guys paid for this? Thanks in advance for any help!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
PO had there whole bar replaced (probably just needed the bushing)... Dealer got them (or I should say the warranty company) for $2800

1 - 4 of 4 Posts