RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just purchased a 2006 RR SC. Wondering if you ever figured this out. I've hear mention of an FM modulator. What other options are there?

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
If yours is not fitted with an input on the back of the center console, one can be wired up and added to the system. It needs to be wired to the IHU, and the system will need to be configured to know that it has an aux input, which will give you a soft button on the screen to select it.

I cannot confirm this, but it may already even be wired, and you would just need a new trim piece and the input panel, along with having it configured. View attachment RR AV Input.pdf

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great feedback, thanks for the help! Being new to the Rover scene, I've found that there are so many forums out there, that I'm not sure which to look to for assistance. But, with all of the research I've been doing, I think rangerovers.net is proving to be the most technically apt!

Cheers!
Leigh

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Good to hear.

Personally, I'm on several, even ones that talk about Land Rovers, not just the Ranges! I prefer this one, it is much easier to navigate through then some, and there are less people 'picking fights' just for fun. I have only been a member of this site for a short while, but think I'll be staying. Welcome, and hope you're happy with your new truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts