RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang,

Is there a stock aux input on the '03-'05 RR HSE compatible for an iPhone? If so, where is it and how does one set it up?

The reason I ask is that I know there exist many pricy solutions (Intravee, DICE) as upgrades for the MkIII RR for purposes of playing MP3s, and having Bluetooth compatible wireless cell phone calls, but all my fiance is trying to do is play Pandora radio streams directly from her iPhone through the Rangie's audio system. I can't imagine this would require a new module, but I could be wrong, Any guidance?

ketel

·
Registered
51 Posts
03'-04' intravee (If you can find it) is your cheapest aux option. 05' switched to the MOST fiber optics so the cheapest solution is to loop in the MOST-AUX by NavTV, you will loose your CD changer but you wouldn't need it with the iPod anywho.

To my knowledge, the only way to retrieve the signal from pandora is through the 3.5mm jack on the iPhone. I'm not sure if you can broadcast a wireless feed but maybe there's an app for that :lol: Your current bluetooth nokia module will not support that kind of technology though. From your signature i see your rig is an 03' which means you are more than likely out of factory warranty and unless you have a KILLER 3rd party warranty, I doubt they will cover the $800+ bluetooth upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts