RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving earlier today, in my own lane, and a car that was driving probably 40-50mph over the speed limit was coming up towards me from the lane to my left. He must have lost control a bit of his car, since it was downhill and he was speeding so much, and he drifted in to my lane.

My RRS showed something quickly on the screen and moved the wheel to the right, avoiding getting clipped from the rear driver side from behind due to that other car's driving.

Pretty crazy. Didn't know these cars could do that!

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
A: never heard of such a feature
B: read the forum guidelines and add your Rover's info to your signature. At this point we have no clue what year and model you have.

·
Registered
276 Posts
if it is a new model year it sounds as if it is part of the high speed approach, It tracks and warns you of quickly approaching vehicles to alert you not to change lanes because of a pending vehicle approaching at a high rate of speed. It will show up in the side view mirror similar to blind spot warning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A: never heard of such a feature
B: read the forum guidelines and add your Rover's info to your signature. At this point we have no clue what year and model you have.
Hi RRToadHall, I have added multiple times, somehow it keeps not showing up, you're the second admin to state this :(

2019 RRS with all driver assistance features

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
You have a generic location of California in your profile you have NOTHING in your signature. You signature field is not in your generic info page... it in your account settings above your "California" location field.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts