RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know how to get the doors to automatically lock after[5mph] takeoff on 2003 rr without having to go to dlr. it's supposed to be equipped but......

G

·
0 Posts
Auto door locking is a dealership option. Take the car into the dealership and they will program the car to lock automatcially.

G

·
0 Posts
Friendly tip

Might I suggest that when you go to the dealer to get the keys programmed that you write out a complete list of the options you want enabled and disabled (see in the owner's manual) - I specified that I wanted a feature enabled and they took this to mean I wanted only THAT feature enabled and the rest disabled - yes it happens, write it down - dare I say it but the new RR has so many options the dealers do not always cope. Check it before you leave the dealership - I had my car's outside temp guage reading F after they "programmed it", but I live in Australia - we use metric and understand Celsius here!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Features that are avalible

Hey Guys

Can you please provide a list of features and or options that you would suggest I get the dealer to activitate on 2004 RR HSE.

Features such as door locks at 5 kph etc ?

I am not sure what options are avalible for the car that can be programed by the dealer ?

Alican1

G

·
0 Posts
key options that are programmable

They're in the owners' manual. Icons indicate which options mentioned are selectable by the owner - but - unfortunatley - can only be programmed by the dealer/service agent.
Murray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts