RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a 2016 Autobiography L wheelbase, traded it for a Mercedes s63. I love the car , but miss the truck. Regarding the Autobiography vs SV for the facelift , would you say the seats are more comfortable in the SV and how would you compare the performance and handling between the two? I haven’t been able to find an SV to compare.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
An AB SV is not the sort of thing you are going to find hanging out on a lot to take for a test drive. If by chance one of the NY or Jersey dealers had a customer order one it certainly would not be available for test drives but you would be able to visit it to look it over.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover MkIV / L405
34 Posts
I have seen both here in Munich. Actually I don not think that they are different from a driving point of view. Even thought I have not driven both.

The major difference are the options: dual exterior color that looks fantastic and the interior options. I would definitely go for a SV. But I do not want a LWB. From my point of view a S63 is nice but standard, a little bit boring (have a S8 plus w/ drivers package, boring too and I can drive 190 mph on the Autobahn :)). A RR Sv is something special.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. The s63 is fun, but I really do need a truck. Thought I was able to get away without it but I also miss sitting up high. Just trying to see if the SV is worth it over the ATB. I did get used to the speed in the 63

·
Registered
117 Posts
The speed of the SV isn't really that noticeable vs the normal supercharged motor...I've got an SVR now and I drive that back to back with a 19 supercharged full-sized and honestly, it's not THAT different short of if you're hammering out full throttle from 1st to 4th gear if that makes sense. Granted, the SV does look pretty special compared to the standard ATB...which can look like an HSE with a. few visual options, so I'd almost say it's more worth going whole hog VS atb than atb vs supercharged if that makes any sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts