Range Rovers Forum banner

Autobiography drivers.....

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Maverick2018 
That'd be amazing. Why do they call it Meridian reference instead if Meridian signature? I'm afraid to ask the fellow at JLR
you know, I don't know, but when I got my car, there were a bunch of features, from the air suspension to the rear view camera screen, etc... that had different names than what was listed both on the website and my initial order sheet. I think they just have a lot of inconsistency.

Pixel lights have 4 headlights structures vs 2 for non-pixel. The pixel's offer a number of advantages, specifically the "bending lights" that allow them to "digitally pivot" around bends to illuminate around corners. They also have the ability to dim individual zones instead of turning the whole high beam system off when there is oncoming traffic detected, BUT, in the US, this features is not currently enabled.

Thank you! Clear and concise and much appreciated.

The part that’s shut off - is that the dimming or the turning?
Non-pixel don’t have the ability to turn “bend” the light beam

the auto dimming of a small section of the high beam, vs, turning the whole high beam off and going low beam is the part that is currently disabled by software code in the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.