Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have your build sheet from the dealer that you can post?

You can redact the Vin and your name of course.

I want to know what the code they have for your cars stereo system.

If you have autobiography and have thr 3D sound....what's the code on the build sheet?

If you have an autobiography with signature series sound....what's the code on your build sheet?

Thanks so much in advance !

· Registered
2023 Range Rover ATB; 2019 Range Rover Sport ATB
361 Posts
That'd be amazing. Why do they call it Meridian reference instead if Meridian signature? I'm afraid to ask the fellow at JLR
you know, I don't know, but when I got my car, there were a bunch of features, from the air suspension to the rear view camera screen, etc... that had different names than what was listed both on the website and my initial order sheet. I think they just have a lot of inconsistency.

· Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the code is what is likely the code to review. If it did not have the Specific code of signature sound - then the car wouldn't have it on there.

I am crossing my fingers but I am certainly now more optimistic than before. I just can't believe they would have the code on it and ship it with 3D which has its own code.

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the UK and got my new autobiography last weekend and the Meridian Signature 1600w System with 35 speakers and 3D Meridian sound is standard on the Autobiography. We had the last model RR as well, the Vogue SE and that didn't come with it as standard so paid several thousand pounds extra as an option. This time when I speced up what I wanted, the autobiography made more sense especially as it included the top end aforementioned Meridian sound system, a must for me.

One thing I would say is that despite it supposedly being the same sound system as before they've definitely made improvements as the surround sound is epic. Enrico Sanguiliano's Symbiosis turned up to 60 with treble, bass and subwoofer cranked all the way up is a real treat!

· Registered
6 Posts
Just to add I just checked the UK configurator and there isn't an SV that doesn't come with the Signature Sound System, same as the Autobiography, so unless it's different in the US you should be all good.

· Registered
38 Posts
Does anyone have a picture or explanation of the difference between the standard and pixel headlights? I just realized I don’t actually have a full appreciation of what the pixel lights are.

· Registered
361 Posts
Pixel lights have 4 headlights structures vs 2 for non-pixel. The pixel's offer a number of advantages, specifically the "bending lights" that allow them to "digitally pivot" around bends to illuminate around corners. They also have the ability to dim individual zones instead of turning the whole high beam system off when there is oncoming traffic detected, BUT, in the US, this features is not currently enabled.

· Registered
361 Posts
Thank you! Clear and concise and much appreciated.

The part that’s shut off - is that the dimming or the turning?
Non-pixel don’t have the ability to turn “bend” the light beam

the auto dimming of a small section of the high beam, vs, turning the whole high beam off and going low beam is the part that is currently disabled by software code in the US.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts