RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these seats in my new truck sight unseen and have no regrets. The seats are a $6200 option but if you spend any time in the rear, it’s well worth it.

I was worried that at 6’5”, the rear foot rest wouldn’t fit me. I’m able to fully recline with my feet up and watch Netflix on the rear screen via a Roku. The massage is far better than the 14 seats I had too.

Also the seats come with pillows, the dealer had no idea where they went so they came in the trunk. They wrap around the rear head and calf rests.

[video] https://youtu.be/yw5sj1mpMIo[/video]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow everything is broken on this forum. Here's another try at the link:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wow! Now that is the way to go!! Congratulations and enjoy!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yea nice seats unfortunalty I have the same ones in my SWB which with the less rear leg room doesn’t make sense why they would put it in there to begin with. It also operates kinda weird no?

But thanks Now I know what those cushions were for my dealer didn’t know either lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea nice seats unfortunalty I have the same ones in my SWB which with the less rear leg room doesn’t make sense why they would put it in there to begin with. It also operates kinda weird no?

But thanks Now I know what those cushions were for my dealer didn’t know either lol
Ah yes you can also get them in the SWB, is it on passenger side too? Do you also get the foot rest deployed from the front seat?

Operates weird how? Pretty cool sequence to watch if you ask me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes passenger side only .Same exact setup with the foot rest deployed from rear of passenger seat just less room in the SWB so doesn’t make sense.

Doesn’t operate as smoothly as it should be I guess maybe haven’t played with it enough my car been at dealer only drove for 2 days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts