Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I just configurate my personal "Ultimate Edition" which I want to order if the next RR wont be my cup of tea.

Now I watched the Autobiography catalogue and found the color "Antilles Blue".

Unfortunately I can´t find ANY live pictures about this color, only the "animated" ones. I emailed to Land Rover Germany to send my a real picture of this color, but as many of us know, LR works slow.

Does anybody here have a live picture of the color "Antilles Blue"?? It would be really great to see it, doesn´t matter if it is a Range Rover or anything else.

Thank you!

Vanquish

·
Registered
2010 SC 5.0 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2,066 Posts
thats for the Chroma colors IE flip floppers...
the color asked about lists 9500.00

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, but I need real pictures. All you can find about most AB-colors are those kind of pics, it´s very annoying. Dealers only have catalogues - real photos are rare and sometimes it seems impossible to get any real impression of a color.

@Zundfolge
Monte Carlo Blue is a beautiful color, that´s for sure!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi.

I just configurate my personal "Ultimate Edition" which I want to order if the next RR wont be my cup of tea.

Now I watched the Autobiography catalogue and found the color "Antilles Blue".

Unfortunately I can´t find ANY live pictures about this color, only the "animated" ones. I emailed to Land Rover Germany to send my a real picture of this color, but as many of us know, LR works slow.

Does anybody here have a live picture of the color "Antilles Blue"?? It would be really great to see it, doesn´t matter if it is a Range Rover or anything else.

Thank you!

Vanquish
Hi Guys.

Well, sometimes things never turn out the way you expect. :naughty:

I got a new Maserati in February 2012 until I got my current Range in November 2012. The Maserati was great, but I need a Range Rover for life.

I asked for ANTILLES BLUE here but never got a life picture.

But now, in my neighborhood, there IS an Antilles Blue 2012 RR Autobiography. And I have to admit, I am happy I never ordered this candy color.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
for some reason Blue RRs dont really have that appeal.

I do think that the most of the green colors do.
That said i did want to see one of the chroma colors done with the blue and the green

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Stan.

I LOVE Buckingham blue, because it´s dark and noble. But unfortunately Land Rover kicked it out and now there is Baltic Blue. I had a 4.4 Diesel in Baltic Blue for a few weeks. Nice color, but not as classy as Buckingham Blue.

For the 322 I love green, too. But the 405 does not match to green exterior, just my opinion. Currently I have an Aintree Green 2012 322. At the 405 preview here in Hamburg, there was a demo car in Aintree Green. Not as sexy as the 322 in green.

Giverney Green is rare and looks very upper-class. A Range Rover seems to be a perfect car for weather conditions in CO. ;)

Cheers
Bjoern

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I agree the Buckingham blue is a regal color and looks good on the 322 ,
I couldnt say how it looks on the 405

·
Registered
698 Posts
speaking of colors anybody ever seen a "CELITIC BLACK MICA" range rover? i was thinking of ordering this color when the time comes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
speaking of colors anybody ever seen a "CELITIC BLACK MICA" range rover? i was thinking of ordering this color when the time comes.
Forget those google color chart pictures, they never ever show the color correctly. Compare the Antilles Blue to my uploaded pictures, you will see what I mean.

My dealer here has color samples of all colors, maybe yours has, too.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
458 Posts
I was looking at a '10 Celtic Black Mica Autobiography quite a while ago... didn't look special. Definitely not $9,500 special.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ordered a 405 in Antilles Blue? That´s brave, man. ;)
IMHO the 405 is predestinated for dark color(s). I`ll get mine in Jan/Feb 2014. Before I ordered the car (for the second time, because Land Rover extended the delivery time on my first ordered car two times, so I cancelled the order) I checked Buckingham Blue (loved it on the 322) and Green (Aintree?) and I didn´t like both. The 405 is to modern for classic colors.

Well, I am curious how the 405 looks in Antilles Blue. It´s a typical micatallic color, changing in the (sun)light, different shades of blue.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts