RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize in advance as I know this has been discussed many times here but none of the threads I found match the problem I have.

Basically I have a 2007 RR SC and I want to adjust the mirror dip on the passenger side.

First of all I'd like to note that for some reason the mirror dip function works for passenger side only (driver side doesn'
t dip). I checked with my dealer and they told me that for my car model that's how it works, though I wasn't completely convinced as that didn't make sense.

Now for the main issue - adjusting the passenger side dip - it dips too much which is really annoying. So I've read around the forums and basically I tried different methods and none worked.

Basically what I tried to adjust the dipping position is keep the mirror switch on driver's side (which turns on mirror auto dip) while engine is off and starter key in position I or II and gear in reverse. But the issue is I cannot adjust the passenger side dip since mirror switch is set to driver side (which doesn't dip as I mentioned above). And when I put the mirror switch on the passenger side it simply switches off the auto dip function and mirror goes to normal position so I cannot adjust the dip any more.

It's really confusing and doesn't make sense. Either the auto dip function is faulty or I'm doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
323 Posts
Do you have an option is your set-up menu to disable the dip? With my 2010 I can disable the dip. AS for adjusting it - I'll leave that to the experts.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have an option is your set-up menu to disable the dip? With my 2010 I can disable the dip. AS for adjusting it - I'll leave that to the experts.
My 2007 RR has a different system from the 2010+. So no I don't have that option as far as I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts