RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here own a biography RR sport? there really isn't much information on the LR site about them - looks pretty cool. seems like it is a 10k+ option for a 2 tone interior and a body kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
PSTexas said:
anyone here own a biography RR sport? there really isn't much information on the LR site about them - looks pretty cool. seems like it is a 10k+ option for a 2 tone interior and a body kit?

Check out:

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/landrover/ ... 82323.html

You can also build one from here:

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/range ... _price_top


"Color matched lower panels and bumpers........" Wonder where they got that idea :clap:

IMO, that two-tone black and red interior is simply art! The upgraded grill looks much better than the standard. Just need jbrac to 'chrome' it. :lol:
That huge open area below the grill reminds me of the mouth on a whale shark, and is begging for some custom insert. Cool ride - I'd buy one.......then again, I'd be happy to just get mine back from the repair shop. :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I do and I Love it. Well worth the Extra Money in my opinion.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks good! does it only come in Black in the US? - the config tool referenced above shows 3 exterior colors -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
saw one at pasadena land rover and it was priced at 97K. wowsee! that's pretty steep and it includes a 14K dealer markup. love the looks of it though and the 22" wheels that it came with. the wheels didn't look anything like the one posted below.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
PSTexas said:
that looks good! does it only come in Black in the US? - the config tool referenced above shows 3 exterior colors -

Yes Santorini Black for the US only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
carter said:
saw one at pasadena land rover and it was priced at 97K. wowsee! that's pretty steep and it includes a 14K dealer markup. love the looks of it though and the 22" wheels that it came with. the wheels didn't look anything like the one posted below.

The wheels that are on mine are the AUTOBIOGRAPHY Diamond cut wheels. The Autobiography has and had NO OTHER wheel options. I assume that dealer swapped out the wheels for AM ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
carter said:
saw one at pasadena land rover and it was priced at 97K. wowsee! that's pretty steep and it includes a 14K dealer markup. love the looks of it though and the 22" wheels that it came with. the wheels didn't look anything like the one posted below.
The Autobiography Sport sticker is $89,350 US. The wheels are 20" Only. Like I said that dealer must of swapped. My Sticker Attached.
 

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top