RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
Welcome to the dark side 2ND Rower...

Is AULRO perchance sponsoring 2 free tickets to Melbourne for a couple of lucky RR.net members?

If so...sign me up!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
What kind of numbers do you expect for this event?
If it is at ULR I'm not sure if I should wear my suit around the 2010 Vogue or my workboots for the Defender 90 `)

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,366 Posts
I'm booked.

I'll be flying down from Sydney and staying in Flinders Lane in the City.

I'm hoping for a seat in a Rangie doing the Sunday trip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP :)

We have confirmed as one of the many classics already attending, the first ever Range Rover demonstrator officially imported into Aus by the Rover Company, a 1971 build in white!

There are convoys driving from Sydney and Adelaide for the weekend organised by the respective RR Owners clubs in those areas.

Also please note: you don't have to have a Rangie or a Land Rover in order to attend, its open to all and it should be a great weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Wish I could come....so close...but so far :(

work and $$$ issues mean a no go for me!

please guys lots of pictures :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We have been advised by Land Rover that they are shipping the Evoque prototype from the Sydney motor show to Melbourne for the 40th show on the Saturday.

Make sure you register if you want to get to see the brand new Model in the Range Rover line up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JSP - sorry to hear you can't make it.

If things change, then there is a convoy of owners driving over from the Range Rover Club S.A., I'm sure it'd not be too late to get involved...

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
woo hoo I get to go, the misses signed up for me :)

and somehow the boss at work found out and has approved a day and a half leave for me to drive over and back :)

happy chappy here :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts