RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 RR Sport. I can't figure out why the audio control button on the wheel sometimes works, and sometimes it doesn't do anything? I was guessing that pressing it as OK when starting the vehicle before doing anything else might help, but it seems intermittent.

Does anyone know a trick?

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
There are several audio control buttons on the steering wheel. Which one are you having issues with?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
69 Posts
There was a recall on that switch/module to resolve an issue with it becoming non-responsive. I would ask your dealer to check the service bulletin and replace as needed.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
70 Posts
Not sure if your issue is they won't respond at all (something is broken) or the responsiveness of the buttons.

One thing that the dealer mentioned to me when orienting me to the car when I picked it up was to press on the edges of buttons on the steering wheel (for items on the rotary dials). Sounds odd - but it is way more responsive when you do that.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
298 Posts
I had the same issue. Sometimes my skip forward etc. Wouldn’t work.
They replaced the part and it seemed to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
There was a recall on that switch/module to resolve an issue with it becoming non-responsive. I would ask your dealer to check the service bulletin and replace as needed.
Yep, there is an active recall on the audio control switch on the steering wheel that will fix this. Take it in to the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts