RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use this kit? For only $350 it seems like a great deal. I am not sure what kind of rotors it uses. Anyone have experience with these "standard" alternative rotors?

http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/8859K.cfm

Other than that I have been searching around for good rotors and pads for under $500. My current pads (stock I believe) seem to give off a crap ton of brake dust. These rotors also seem to warp easily and wear prematurely as well.

Any good suggestions? Ill be doing this install myself in 2 weeks. Need to place an order soon.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Just going on my memory here, but someone used these and posted up that the hats get quite rusty as they not treated like the OE rotors. I have not had any problem with warping on the OE rotors, but if you are warping OE rotors I find it hard to believe these would be better. YMMV.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was considering painting the hats anyways. Most unpainted or untreated hats get rusty.

Ive been looking into the standard brembo rotors. I have 18" wheels so I need the standard HSE size rotors to fit. Anyone have any PNs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts