RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read these values from icarsoft 930, front right voltage 2.85v height 0.038, front left voltage 41.86v, height 0.053
Rear right voltage 4.77v height 0.00 rear left voltage 0.85v height 1.404 height shown in inches
On ABS scan 0x005A temp system deactivation,
0x008A air suspension system CAN error message failed to clear DTC'S
front raises and lowers off switch but rear not moving at all,
Replaced both sensors and rewired new plugs rear was on its arse before changing parts.
Anyone help please!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just read these values from icarsoft 930, front right voltage 2.85v height 0.038, front left voltage 41.86v, height 0.053
Rear right voltage 4.77v height 0.00 rear left voltage 0.85v height 1.404 height shown in inches
Replaced both sensors and rewired new plugs rear was on its arse before changing parts.
Anyone help please!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone help please!!!!
Hi Steve, I have a 2003 td6 L322 did you manage to resolve the above issues.?
I have an identical problem to your description..
I also have an icarsoft 930 giving me very very similar readings
My car looks fine to look at and once the articulation invalidity fault DTC is cleared ..
But after just a couple of hundred mtrs of driving the inactive air sus warning comes up.
And the air sus is locked in normal height.

i had previously replaced the height sensor but the crazy voltages remain the same,
I even tried a replacement eas module but again silly volt readings are still the same.
I looked at the possibility of the sensor arm pointing inward rather than outwards but these seem correct..
In any case if I remove the sensor arm and move this though it’s movement I can’t get anything like the 2.5 v type reading that is supposed to be present..
Please do get back to me if you can please.. thanks Matt..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts