RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have an airbag leak and I was wondering if I could get some input from all your experiences. How do the Arnott struts compare to the struts from Land Rover? Should I just replace the bag ( the vehicle has 65000 miles on it)? The price of the bag is about the same as the whole assembly from Arnott. Or should I just go and buy it from the dealership at $1100.00ea? Thanks for all your input.

G

·
0 Posts
if you spend any amount of time on these forums, you will quickly see that Arnotts are regarded as vastly superior to OEM parts and also allow a little more extension for the "tweekers" out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great news. What about Atlantic British, they seem to be a bit pricier than Arnotts. How does Atlantic British compare to Arnotts?

G

·
0 Posts
RobertB said:
That's great news. What about Atlantic British, they seem to be a bit pricier than Arnotts. How does Atlantic British compare to Arnotts?
Atlantic british do not make there own airbags, they only sell them on (they're a distributor). I think they actually sell Arnott bags with their own profit added on. If you can by direct from Arnott at a price you are happy with, buy them and be done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts