Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, anyone tried just the bellows for the fronts as I see prices are very attractive and would like to import sets where I am.

Are they as good, better or the same, would you say they are worth the effort and any leaks so far, I would have thought replacing in pairs would be the ideal combination as it would be the case with shocks, brakes etc...

Lets hope Arnott replies to e-mails for which Im still awaiting a response on a quote request......the waiting game

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Have'em. Work great. Seem to be of very high quality except for the POS 5cent push nut to hold the lower spring mount to the strut. There is a discussion in a recent thread on this.

That said, there are now new struts available at nearly the same cost. As there are no other advantages to these and with these you are running used strut cartridges (front shocks) I'd def go with the new struts.

See same thread (don't remember the topic off hand - sorry)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does the ride feel as "smooth" or "plush" at 1mph-5mph or does it feel like a truck now?

Can you replace 1 strut or do you have to replace them both at the same time?

My front's slowly leak... especially when its cold out they leak faster...

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
They feel the same from 1 to 125mph as far as I can tell.

But, as I posted above:
Stevemfr said:
That said, there are now new struts available at nearly the same cost. As there are no other advantages to these and with these you are running used strut cartridges (front shocks) I'd def go with the new struts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.