RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can an 02 DISCO use its lug nuts for an 01 Range Rover 16" wheel or does it need the range rover lug nuts? Im trying to put my 2001 Range Rover 16" wheels on an 02 DISCO, what do I need?

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
I find going to a site like Atlantic British and seeing if they require the same part number helps. As the wheels are interchangeable between P38 and DII I would be inclined to say yes. However it always helps to do ones own research to avoid misinformation.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Provided the Disco had Alloy Wheels and not Steel then they are the same nut.

Cheers

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Hmmmm, I beg to differ, They are not the same, the disco lug nut while they are the same from the outside,the disco is a larger diameter on the inside. I know this because I have both on my shelf and the wheel on my P38 and the disco are the same alloy wheels.

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Scotty said:
Hmmmm, I beg to differ, They are not the same, the disco lug nut while they are the same from the outside,the disco is a larger diameter on the inside. I know this because I have both on my shelf and the wheel on my P38 and the disco are the same alloy wheels.

Scotty

:? Disco or Disco II?

Disco nuts are bigger on the inside and match Defender and Classic nuts (ANR2763). The Disco II nuts match the P38 nuts (ANR3679).

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
ooooh Sorry thank you for the lesson...

Scotty

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Scotty said:
ooooh Sorry thank you for the lesson...

Scotty