RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know if the driveshaft from the transfer case to the front diff. the same for all all P38 years? Went to check out a 97 RR and its different, the opening on the diff is NOT circle but like square, so 95,96,97 is different. I need this for my 2001. I need this one, what yrs are those tho? http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-3858 ... -p38a.aspx

·
Registered
640 Posts
JaguarS4R said:
Need to know if the driveshaft from the transfer case to the front diff. the same for all all P38 years? Went to check out a 97 RR and its different, the opening on the diff is NOT circle but like square, so 95,96,97 is different. I need this for my 2001.
According to Microcat All the Front Driveshafts/Propshafts are the same with the Exception of The Diesel version with a Manual
Transmission. Also according to Microcat All Diff Drive Flanges are the Same.

Cheers

·
Registered
217 Posts
I recently ordered one for my 01 4.6 HSE from Atlantic British, Check out the price difference. AB much cheaper for that part and also comes with U-Joints. :thumb: Plus if you're in the states, free shipping. Thinking of getting a PO box in Montana just for orders. Costs me $73cdn for shipping. Good luck, Bid-T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts