RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I set up InControl when I first got my 2015 RR, played around for a few minutes, found nothing worth using and haven't touched it since. That was 9 months ago ... looks like nothing has changed!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Glad I didn't wait for InControl when I ordered my RRS. --- Once they get Apple CarPlay working, I may trade in. I've stopped using the stock Navigation - too slow.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
The stock navi is fine for non-rush hour or non-holiday weekend driving. When traffic is bad I use Waze, but keep the navi open for a bigger view of the roads.

Double-E, I love going to SJC Mission and a favorite spot to take visiting tourists. Haven't been down there since I got the RR.

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking about using Mileage Tracker Pro, but then I realized I would have to have my phone plugged in and using ICA every time I drove. It's a hell of a lot easier to track my business mileage through Google Maps on a computer.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ive been using my stock navi in my 2016 RRS in NYC. So far it hasn't let me down since first day. Enjoying it so far :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
The stock navi is fine for non-rush hour or non-holiday weekend driving. When traffic is bad I use Waze, but keep the navi open for a bigger view of the roads.

Double-E, I love going to SJC Mission and a favorite spot to take visiting tourists. Haven't been down there since I got the RR.
It's a great town!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts