RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I personally do not care for the screen mirroring I definitely feel like that would not be useful at all and very poor quality. But CarPlay is designed to work with screen like these. So strictly for CarPlay (which is what I wanted) it’s great. And what I really like is how fast it turns on theres no delay like android screens I’ve used in the past. If your looking for car play this is a great system everything else I would say stay away from it. It is very difficult to install as for CarPlay it is something you need a cable for to plug into your phone, so unless u want to bring your phone to the back of the car every time I’d recommend pulling the dash and installing it behind the screen and running usb extension cable to the glove box

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I recently ordered this product and I was SUPER skeptical about it I will agree the chat and the people you deal with are defiantly a bit sketchy. BUT I finally got the product and installed it and I am SHOCKED. it actually works and works VERY well. The install process was very difficult as I put my unit behind the dash so that I could easily connect my iPhone for apple CarPlay.I paid 439 for the product and im very happy with it in all honesty! I will come back and update if my opinion changes but for now I would 10/10 recommend this. If anyone wants a video of it let me know
I would!

·
Registered
2006 Range Rover Sport 2016 Mercedes S550 4MATIC
122 Posts
Good to learn from here. I was looking at that option too.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts