RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question but any way to unlock all doors with keyless entry on my18 ? It seems to only unlock driver door

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
278 Posts
I don’t have it in front of me but there’s a “global unlock” setting in the instrument cluster menu.

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts
To unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system, press the smart key's unlock button. The vehicle unlocks in one of two ways:Single-point entry: Unlocks the driver's door only. A second press is required to unlock the remaining doors and the tailgate.Multi-point entry: Unlocks all of the doors and the tailgate on the first press.To change from single- to multi-point entry, or vice versa, press the smart key's lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The hazard warning lights flash twice to confirm the change.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I should of been more specific. I meant unlocking using the convenience unlock feature. I can't seem to find the global unlock on the dash menu. Just gives me options to lock when car is in drive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system, press the smart key's unlock button. The vehicle unlocks in one of two ways:Single-point entry: Unlocks the driver's door only. A second press is required to unlock the remaining doors and the tailgate.Multi-point entry: Unlocks all of the doors and the tailgate on the first press.To change from single- to multi-point entry, or vice versa, press the smart key's lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The hazard warning lights flash twice to confirm the change.
hmmm going to try this and hope that it changes the convenience to multi-point as well. Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts
It's right out of the owners manual. Might be something else useful in there for your convenience bit.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Mine is a 2017 but I rarely use the keyfob unless someone else is going to the car to get something. When I open the door when the truck is locked and someone else needs to get in another door their door unlocks also. Must be a setting as others have said.

·
Registered
298 Posts
hmmm going to try this and hope that it changes the convenience to multi-point as well. Thanks!
I think you have a 2018? I think it's called single-stage unlock in the dashboard menus? I'll check this week when I get my car back if you haven't gotten it. There's actually so many options I can see how it can be confusing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you put your hand via the convenience feature on any door other than the driver door (e.g., driver side passenger door) that should unlock all doors all at once.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

so this trick did it for me... Not sure if it was ever accidentally changed to single entry in my pocket or if the car never was activated to multi entry but changing it via the key changes unlocking for the convenience entry as well. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts