RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to purchase a 1 week access but the orders are not going through I'm looking for the service area for a 2006 RR headlight section.

Does anyone have access to that area or a subscription?

Thx,

Mike

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
The GTR has now changed to TOPIx, and frankly it's a beta version of the GTR. I can't find half the info on there I could before, pictures and text don't appear where they should and my past GTR subscription had disappeared. Good luck! :evil:

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ibis1 said:
brew,

What exactly are you looking for? I can probably help. ibis1 ;)
I was looking for the headlight section on how, but I just bought a subscription to "NODATA" and that sort of helped.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Rich998a said:
The GTR has now changed to TOPIx, and frankly it's a beta version of the GTR. I can't find half the info on there I could before, pictures and text don't appear where they should and my past GTR subscription had disappeared. Good luck! :evil:
The new TOPIx site is a mess, indeed. My experience is the opposite, I have a (nearly expiring) subscription to the old GTR valid only for my model year RRS (2006) and - as far as I can tell - ever since the switch to TOPIx a couple of weeks ago I have enjoyed unrestricted access to docs, manuals and service bulletins of every model and model year Land Rover listed... I am not complaining :wink: and don't know how long that's going to last before they fix the error, but something must have definitely gone sour during the move from GTR to TOPIx. OTOH, just getting to the info you need now is a major pain in the arse, docs seem to be listed randomly here and there without any logical order, and I also get the feeling a lot of previously available information has gone MIA... Other than being down for maintenance about 50% of the times, the old GTR was working just fine, TOPIx seems like a step back so far, but it's early and they'll improve the interface I am sure.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
I like the VIN specific search at the start, but you are correct in saying it is a mess. I've been sending their support emails every day. They don't appear to realise their beta testing is making problems for my business. I think the TOPIx change has been accelerated by the new Block Exemption rules enforced by the EU. Manufacturers are expected to make it even easier for independent repairers to obtain information about the product. Not sure this is the case though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts