RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I use the Street Guardian and have been very pleased with it. The thing I like most is how it fits very nicely behind my rear view mirror. The application of it on the windshield blends right in unlike some bulkier models I looked at.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm curious as well as to how difficult it is to install something like a Blackvue on the L322 and how the completed assembly would look when it's all said and done.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
I think we need some clarification for this thread. Your profile location says New York, your posting IP is Virginia, you posted in the L405 section referencing an L322 not available in the NAS market.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think we need some clarification for this thread. Your profile location says New York, your posting IP is Virginia, you posted in the L405 section referencing an L322 not available in the NAS market.
Sorry for the late reply, I just realized my post was moved to this section (no wonder I couldn't find it under L405).

I travel between New York and Virginia for work, but I reside in Virginia mostly now. Do I need to update my profile?

I referenced L322 just to state that I already looked into the content of that thread. In hindsight, it prob made things more confusing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use the Street Guardian and have been very pleased with it. The thing I like most is how it fits very nicely behind my rear view mirror. The application of it on the windshield blends right in unlike some bulkier models I looked at.
I also read good things about the Street Guardian. However, I would like 2 Channel, for the front and back of the car. I also read on DashCamTalk that you can hook up multiple, but that's too advanced for someone like me - I would need find a shop to do so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts