RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a lynx system off jackk on the forum very happy with it but the documentation is non existant or very poor.
Can the lynx system be used to solve issues like Becm Ems sync etc?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the reply i received to the question,Can the lynx system sync the Becm and EMS system on a p38 motronic vehicle.
Pretty unbelievable when you might have spent £300 on it.:???:
Luckily i bought mine secondhand but my advice would be don't bother and buy the Nanocom instead.

Hello, sorry we dont have any vehicle technical info on the support desk. i would try to get some info out of the internet kind regards Dirk

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
10 Posts
I bought a lynx and finally got it working I was to be honest expecting more due to the cost of the thing. I just play with mine to figure out what to do. Maybe Britpart should of done a course somewhere to explain how to use their stuff ????

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mines a £300 doorstop. RSWsolutions EAS Unlock V4 does so much more for approx £150 plus your windows computer, I think its all most DIYers will ever need. The nanocom also comes highly recommended but for a lot more money.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
232 Posts
I was foolhardy enough to buy one new, only used a few times, encountered some issues when using windows 10 and uploading new version as instructed. Dirk at customer support / diagnostic technician has been as helpful as a chocolate teapot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts