RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
wondering if anyone has used a BeCM sync mate to re-synchronise your P38? We have been having mega problems with our computer and it has had to be taken off to the dealership and re-set three times now. The car seems to be not shutting down properly and then drains the battery. We wake up in the night and lights are on in the car which is a little spooky...
We also have trouble with the doors locking (dont know if there is a connection) and we have just seen this sync mate on ebay and would like to know more.

~Thanks. :?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
chewbacca said:
Hi,
wondering if anyone has used a BeCM sync mate to re-synchronise your P38? We have been having mega problems with our computer and it has had to be taken off to the dealership and re-set three times now. The car seems to be not shutting down properly and then drains the battery. We wake up in the night and lights are on in the car which is a little spooky...
We also have trouble with the doors locking (dont know if there is a connection) and we have just seen this sync mate on ebay and would like to know more.

~Thanks. :?
Isn't it a fusebox issue? I remember i read something like that in the past.
May you search and confirm me because a friend of mine has the same problem

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks Guys,

I will try the diagnostics forum thanks for that.

As for fuses, not those, all ok.

~Done a bit more looking at doors and new motor (passenger side) and plastic cogs (melted on drivers side) now needed. :think:

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
30 Posts
I had a similiar problem with mine. Turned out to be the remote control receiver constantly waking up the BECM.

Have you got the latest remote control receiver ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts