Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there running on a converted non air suspension? If so do you have any issues with ABS or anything else?

Yes, I know, why would anyone want to convert to non air, etc.... The truck came that way.

Thanks

03 HSE

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I bought one at an auction that had converted suspension, there was a module that stopped any errors and turned off the height adjustment switch.. It rode rough but no errors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a '06 that I bought from the auction about a month ago and it drives great I think better than the air suspension, at least for me, the wifey has a LR3 with the air suspension and I can't really tell the deference except for the obvious lowering and raising when you select what mode you want. Lol

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
148 Posts
Coils might be almost acceptable for a 'tarmac' RR when mated to the correct dampers but if you ever take an L322 into the bush with coils, you'd be asking for trouble at the extreme end as the independent suspension would be unable to raise the body to a safe height and would no longer be able to emulate a solid beam axle by using the unique EAS airbag 'crosstalk' feature in low range. Something to consider...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts