RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a 2019 V6 HSE dynamic a week ago. I think it will arrive in Oct. Well, I was concerned that my old Toyota would not make it until then. I was previously also looking at 4runners, and the dealer called to say they got a blue TRD pro in. I ended up buying it, but I dont want to cancel my RRS order. The RRS is my dream car, and I’m thinking I’ll use the Toyota for throwing dirty bikes into, etc., and the RRS for driving around town. Now I am wondering if I should look into the P400e since I have the Toyota now. I’m seeing reports of 101 mpg online. I’m just worried about getting a first year model.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
101 Posts
Don't worry you won't get a first year model as they are already being delivered as 2018 MY in Europe. 2019 MY deliveries start in Europe in September already. So we are already on teh second production year here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you RoveRanger2! Do you have one? Are you happy with it? Since they are out in Europe, any idea of the 101 mpg are true? One of the guys at the dealer tried to discourage me - said it didnt have great pick up. From what I’m reading online, it’s the opposite. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't get fooled by these number. Autonomy is 31 miles on battery, so if you do small rides and recharge inbetween you could get to the 101 but when you go on the highway it will use the engine and use the same as the non hybrid model.

So it depends on your way to use it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RRS BE thank you!!! That is very good to know!!! I will be curious to hear the true mpg then when RR releases it.

·
Administrator
27,799 Posts
There are a few very detailed existing threads on the P400. Take read through them and you'll learn all sorts of bits. :thumb:

·
Registered
101 Posts
ordered a 2018MY last Nov but they have since delayed me to a 219 MY due to arrive in September. Check out the P400e delivery thread as we have discussed it a huge amount and are now awaiting reviews from the first deliveries.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts