RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the board and found a RRS that I would like to purchase. The problem is I live in Utah and it is in Mission Viejo at the Land Rover Dealership. They said they won't hold it for me while I book airline tickets and such. I would be very apprciative to anyone who lives in the area to go and give it a once over/test drive to make sure it's all the vehicle they are saying it is. I will happily provide compensation.
Thanks,
Brett

·
Registered
270 Posts
I will fly out there for you if you get me tix, hotel and a car rental while Im there. When I test drive, I usually take it for the weekend and return it Mon Morning.

I live in Kansas. Let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kstatenupe said:
I will fly out there for you if you get me tix, hotel and a car rental while Im there. When I test drive, I usually take it for the weekend and return it Mon Morning.

I live in Kansas. Let me know.
Haha! Thanks! Anybody in Mission Viejo?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,456 Posts
nezzy76 said:
Hi Guys,
I'm new to the board and found a RRS that I would like to purchase. The problem is I live in Utah and it is in Mission Viejo at the Land Rover Dealership. They said they won't hold it for me while I book airline tickets and such. I would be very apprciative to anyone who lives in the area to go and give it a once over/test drive to make sure it's all the vehicle they are saying it is. I will happily provide compensation.
Thanks,
Brett
Ask the dealer to take a $500 deposit towards purchase, and refund it if you decide not to buy...that will give you time to arrange travel etc. Any decent dealer if they don't have a buyer lined up would probably go for it...

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
126 Posts
I am in Newport Beach and would be willing to help you out.
It would need to be soon as I am heading to Texas for a few weeks on Thursday.

get me your phone number via PM and I will call you ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts