RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get Overfinch like tips for under $200? Also, how much does it usualy cost to have put on by custom muffler shop?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but funny u sent this today, because I found them on my own and had them welded on this morning. I took before and after pictures and was going to post them tonight when I get home from work. The guy at the muffler shop must have told me like 4 times what great tips they where.... They really do look good. He had to cut my factory pipe's off and make an extenshion pipe with stainless steel (2 match the tips) they really came out good.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sorry for bad pictures, it's with my cell phone. First one was at work parking lot, Second one was when I first saw them on. I took before and after's with my real camera will try and post later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lakbum said:
I'm guessing no one replied since they don't know of a place that sells it for less then $200. Not sure if you've already seen it at jazejeff's (is that the correct name?) store...he has Overfinch type tips but not for under $200...he's selling them for $249. Here's the link http://www.shopcustomcreations.com/Range-Rover-Sport-Overfinch-Style-Tips/prod-108.html

JohnP007: Did you find them less then $200?
I did get them from him... I tried and tried to wheel and deal him was able to get them for $230 that was with shipping included. It got me $120 to have them put on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts