RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been experiencing stereo issues on 02 hse with 11 speaker harman kardon with dsp amp. this weekend got around to removing amp per rave to investigate moisture, corrosion, or damage from condensation. nothing visual to note so i guess i'll open the amp and see in there. will probably have components tested before i look elsewhere for issues b/c all other electrical is 5x5 in the wagon. does anyone know off the top of their head what the specs were on the hk dsp amp? channels, wattage, etc. in case i ever have to replace it? head unit is solid still so i'd probably look for an amp if that ends up being the issue. i'm open to another hk from a lr parts place but would be perfectly happy with aftermarket and nexxia solutions as well. anyone got an aftermarket amp they're pleased with? i'm happy with factory performance and do standard listening of the stereo at rational volumes (the 4 years field artillery doesn't help though). not looking to make my music anyone else's problem or knock bass. thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts