RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys looking for 23" wheels for a RRS S/C 2010 ill be getting in a few months for my bday....any sets of 23s out there that i can slap on the truck? possibly consider powder coating black if they aren't already...thanks and happy holidays

·
Registered
13 Posts
Depends on what your trying to go for, sporty look, or flashy. If you want to make your truck more aggressive looking or sport I say google RINSPEED 23" rims. Ive seen a black set on a Full size HSE and they were nice. Or you can even go to 24's which I have on my truck. &swiss2 with are finished in black and aluminum and are forged 3 peice rims. Google both and youll most likely find their websites, however they dont have prices on either. You'd have to call in and get a estimate on a certain vechile. Dont forget to check you craigslist areas website, I got my rims for a fraction of the cost :dance: . The guy i bought them from in bellevue spent around 10k american :shock: . But also consider that you wont be able to drive how you are right now, low pro tires on a range rover sport is pushing it and I bent my rims this summer on a pothole. You can tell it from your naked eye where the bend is but Its costing me 275-375 dollars. GOOD LUCK, like i said theirs always BARGAINS out there!! :mrgreen:

My tires are 285/30/24 Cooper Zeon LTZ and only run when the steering wheel is fully turned to one side.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Mlarco52.

Check out the forged beauties from Centreline ? They should offer their SUV rated alloys in 23" options for your ride Stateside !

General tire have their UHP pattern in a single 23 inch fitment, so I think the availability of suitable tyres is more of a problem.

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts