RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an iPod (latest generation iPod touch) permanently connected to my car. Ever since the 19A update ICTP doubles the songs on every playlist. I have tried renaming the playlists and rearranging the songs. I have also tried updating the iPod to the latest iOS software version and nothing.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Jose

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE | I was able to downgrade iOS to 12.3 (from 12.3.1) and nothing. The iPod is stuck on reading the music the way it was set when I upgraded iOS and no matter what I do it will not change.

I have an old iPhone 3G that I use as an iPod. I connected it to the car and it works perfectly. All the music shows correctly with no doubles. The only shortcoming is that none of the voice commands work. But for now, not having to hear songs twice is better than not being able to tell the car to play x song. So, I'm sticking to the old phone until a fix comes along.

Jose

·
Registered
1 Posts
UPDATE | I was able to downgrade iOS to 12.3 (from 12.3.1) and nothing. The iPod is stuck on reading the music the way it was set when I upgraded iOS and no matter what I do it will not change.

I have an old iPhone 3G that I use as an iPod. I connected it to the car and it works perfectly. All the music shows correctly with no doubles. The only shortcoming is that none of the voice commands work. But for now, not having to hear songs twice is better than not being able to tell the car to play x song. So, I'm sticking to the old phone until a fix comes along.

Jose
I am having the same issue, Jose. Did you figure out the reason why playlists on the iPod when played in the Rover play each song twice?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts