RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for an 06 RRSS? -- called a dealer today, and they said they have 2 part #'s one for a 4XX MHZ, and one for a 3XX MHZ...

Which ones apply for the 06 RRSS? Part number please

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,461 Posts
Don't think that 06 RRS had TPMS...maybe the late builds only...I could be wrong.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,014 Posts
That used to be the part #... Now that the TSB is out, LR18860 may be the new part # that supersedes RQH. Not sure though, what does the dealer have as part # for the 315Mhz version?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dealer said LR018860 i the new part number but says that the parts are identical -- how could they have 2 identical parts with the same part #?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PS -- forgot to mention. Thanks for posting up that thread with the TSB.

my vin falls in the range, but how do I know if I have the old or the new sensors?

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Lone Rangerover said:
My dealer said LR018860 i the new part number but says that the parts are identical -- how could they have 2 identical parts with the same part #?
They may have changed suppliers but the units have the same spec.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thx Umberto!

Wasn't aware of this bulletin....So how do I go about advising LR to get this updated? Do I just tell them there was a technical bulletin sent out or just show up with this print out? I have my 45K service next week and want to get as much updated as possible.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,014 Posts
Like it says in the other thread, if it ain't broke they aren't going to fix it... Unless you have a current issue with one or more of your sensors (leaking air, not communicating with the TPMS module, etc) the dealer will not replace any of them under warranty. This is a "just in case" TSB, it's not a recall or even a service action bulletin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts