RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed a first-time order for a RRS V8 Supercharged Dynamic, and the dealer told me it would take three months. But then I saw a video from a sales guy on youtube who said that the factory is going to be taken offline for a period of time this year and this may impact build times?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just a heads up Make sure you getting a print out of the build sheet, this will include not only the expected build date and delivery date it will also include all of the included items of your build and it will show deleted items, items that are not included in your specific build. I was only given the first sheet at first and it wasn't until i went back for another copy that i was given all four sheets...

Good Luck with your Purchase

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. I'm still waiting to hear back from the dealer. I basically built one online and then printed out the booklet with all my choices and took it into the dealer. Gonna give them like 30 days to get back with me (I'm not in a super duper rush because I'm using the time to save up more for the down payment).

·
Registered
276 Posts
you mentioned building one online, I dont know what color choices you made but there is a weird quirk with the build it option some exterior colors combined with interior choices will not allow you to choose them. For instance I ordered a RRS Dynamic with Firenze Red and when I chose Vintage tan as my interior choice it would revert back to white exterior, No way to choose that on your build. I was in fact able to have that color combo they just never corrected the Build it option online.

Just wanted to mention it in case you were leaning that way.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you mentioned building one online, I dont know what color choices you made but there is a weird quirk with the build it option some exterior colors combined with interior choices will not allow you to choose them. For instance I ordered a RRS Dynamic with Firenze Red and when I chose Vintage tan as my interior choice it would revert back to white exterior, No way to choose that on your build. I was in fact able to have that color combo they just never corrected the Build it option online.

Just wanted to mention it in case you were leaning that way.
Thanks for the heads-up. Mine went through without a hitch online--Carpathian grey with ebony/eclipse interior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts