RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
790 Posts
Stop by for a beer and I will even fit them for you ?

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
790 Posts
Cape Town.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
790 Posts
I am sure we can make a plan to get some to NY. I should be back in China in a couple of weeks and will see if the shop is willing to ship to the USA. If there are enough guys needing them, the shop may be keen to go the extra mile.

Otherwise I will try send them from South Africa once I get home again a couple of weeks later.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
668 Posts
I, for sure, would take a few just as spares. I’ve only lost one. I was going to have the vent replaced before the warranty expired.
Someone here in the states should order a bulk amount and sell them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
54 Posts
Dang me too. Where/how can we get these? I need 6-8 of them. I went so far as to having a guy consider dimension modeling them for me so I could 3D print them.. He quoted me 375 bucks for the first round of modeling and couldn't guarantee that would be the end of it. Then I saw this post. This is way cheaper.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
204 Posts
Apologies i I missed this, but is the part an original JLR piece or not? if it is...couldn't we just price it here in the US? If it's an L405 piece they should carry it, no? I'm just curious....regardless, i'd also be interested in a few pieces as spares :).

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
790 Posts
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available from Land Rover as a separate item. I have personally checked and the same silver part is used on the Range Rover L405 and L322, 2010 and up Range Rover Sport, and the later LR2 (Freelander 2). I don't see it on the 2010 LR4 but perhaps its used on the later model.

I would not be surprised if the manufacture of the part is outsourced by Land Rover so I bet there are some less expensive cars around with the same thing. The secret is finding it. Or finding the original manufacturer.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
204 Posts
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available from Land Rover as a separate item. I have personally checked and the same silver part is used on the Range Rover L405 and L322, 2010 and up Range Rover Sport, and the later LR2 (Freelander 2). I don't see it on the 2010 LR4 but perhaps its used on the later model.

I would not be surprised if the manufacture of the part is outsourced by Land Rover so I bet there are some less expensive cars around with the same thing. The secret is finding it. Or finding the original manufacturer.
Got you. The packaging in the picture threw me off...since the packaging is just like a JLR packaging but in red. I thought it may have been an OEM piece. Thanks for looking into this. It seems to be a small, yet common and annoying problem.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
Range Rover MkIII / L322
790 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
668 Posts
I had one just pop out fully intact I guess from the heat. Managed to save it from falling into the abyss.
Anybody thought of getting these made on a 3D printer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,947 Posts
Thanks i just ordered two of them perfect,
use super glue to hold all of them in place

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
21 - 36 of 36 Posts