RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe with pics? I'm in a Can Bus fault and need to inflate my front bags. They are not quite the bump stops but close.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Why not have it reset? I'm assuming you have a 03-05 truck, and the can bus fault is usually hard and will clear with a Rover tool meant for those years, or INPA/PA Soft 1.4. It has less functionality than say a iCarsoft, but will clear it.

I'd look into PA Soft as it's the least expensive option and holds a guarantee that it'll reset (As long as there isn't anything bigger underneath). It's around $25 and you can get it off of Amazon, make sure you have a computer running Windows XP, or have a computer with a Virtualbox. If you need help just PM me.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I am using Icarsoft. It clears the fault but the EAS is still not operational. I'll look into the PA Soft.

I also did hard reset on the whole car putting the cables together then letting it sit. The last time I had the can bus error it cleared it and actually allowed the EAS to work flawlessly. Not this time though.

I posted in another thread that when I read the data streams it does not register the data from th front ride height sensor. Strangely enough I have a running light out on that side. Not sure if they are related.

I just need to get my front end up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts